You have registered for the LIVE WV Youth Night!
We look forward to hosting you (or your teen) for small group discussion! A few notes and reminders:
- We will be using the LifeTeen Global Youth Night as the basis for our conversations. It is live at 5:00pm by going to https://lftn.co/lifenight. It is about 30 minutes long and can be viewed almost immediately after it is finished live. So you can watch it live at 5pm, or sometime prior to our Zoom Small Groups (Sunday at 8pm for HS, Monday at 7pm for MS).
- We will email the credentials to find & enter our Zoom Group to all those registered each evening approximately 30 minutes prior to the room opening. If you do not have a Zoom account, look at the information below.
- We will not provide the credentials to anyone that does not have parental permission to participate. If you have questions or concerns, contact Shawn Madden at email@example.com
A few notes on the Zoom platform:
- If you have not yet signed up for an account, it is free and can be found at zoom.us.
- To keep your child as safe as possible, we recommend that the Display Name for the account of any minor includes only their First Name and Last Initial. Those are able to be seen by the other participants, so its helpful to further discussion to have their first name and last initial, but there is no need for further identification in this setting.
- If you would like your child to participate, but not through the zoom platform, you may dial in by phone. The platform will display the phone number to represent that persons voice in the conversation, so make sure it is a number you are ok with making semi-public.
- Another note is that each account can choose whether their video is on or off, so if your child wants to use the app, but you want them to use only voice, that is possible as well.
- If you have further questions, contact us and we will see what we can do to find answers.